Libbey's 1241HT flared-top pilsner glass holds up to 43⁄4 ounces, making it ideal for allowing your customers to taste new beers. As a pilsner glass, its flared shape is made to highlight the flavors of light beers. The narrow base is made of solid glass, the weight of which makes the pilsner glass stable and difficult to tip over.
The Libbey flared-top pilsner glass receives a special heat treatment on the top portion of the glass, which makes it more resistant to thermal and mechanical shock. This durability can help save you money in replacement glasses over time, as well as making its use safer than less resilient counterparts. The glass is dishwasher safe, making it easy to keep clean without special treatment, so you can keep up with demand.
- Flared-top pilsner glass
- 43⁄4-oz. capacity
- Made out of clear glass to show off drinks
- Glass flares out widely at the mouth and slightly at the base from the narrowest point
- Heavy, solid glass base flares out for stability
- Part of the Libbey Heat Treated program, improving durability
- Made in America
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall Dimensions: 57⁄8 in. H x 25⁄8 in. top and max dia. x 2 in. bottom dia.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Pilsner Glass, 4-3/4 oz., flared top, heat treated (H 5-7/8"; T 2-5/8"; B 2"; D 2-5/8")
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Libbey 1241HT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||3 to 7.9 oz|