The Oval Junior Grill is the smallest grill available from Primo. This grill features 210 square inches of cooking space, but is expandable up to 360 square inches with additional rack purchases. A cast iron vent allows you to control the temperature of the grill, which is easily read from the thermometer dial mounted on the lid.
- 210 sq. in. cooking area is expandable to 360 sq. inches.
- Ceramic construction seals in heat and humidity, resulting in juicy meats
- Lower and upper vents allow you to adjust airflow to control the temperature
- Able to grill, roast, bake, and smoke
- Made in the USA
- Black glazed exterior
- Cooking Grid Dimensions: 18½-in. x 25-in.
Oval Junior (95 lbs; 210-360 sq/in cooking surface; Black)
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Primo PRM774 Specifications