The All-In-One Kamado grill by Primo can cook as low as 150 degrees for smoking salmon to well over 850 degrees for searing succulent ribeyes. The spacious oval grill design will cook 10-12 steaks at once or slowly roast a whole leg of lamb. Its premium ceramics, glazes and hardware are specifically designed to withstand the weather to be used outdoors.
- Made of premium-grade ceramics for even heat distribution and insulation
- 18-1/2 in. diameter, 280 sq. in. cooking surface
- Cradle stand has 2 locking casters for easy mobility and stability
- Food safe side tables for convenience when loading and unloading the grill
- Includes matching ash tool and grate lifter making the grill easy to operate
- Cast iron top vent helps maintain desired temperatures
- Thermometer is placed where it can be read easily
- Reversible cooking grates
- Made in the USA
Kamado with Metal Base, Side Tables, Ash tool & Grill Lifter ( 170 lbs.)
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Primo PRM773 Specifications
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|