The Hobart Undercounter Dishwasher uses a chemical sanitizing solution of liquid bleach to sanitize dishes. Scheduling maintenance and cleaning is made easy with a low chemical alert indicator, delime notification, and service diagnostics. The dishwasher can handle up to 30 racks per hour with a cycle time of 2 minutes per cycle.
- Sanitizer pump comes standard to ensure dishes meet sanitizing regulations
- Each cycle uses .74 gallons of water
- Dishwasher cycle is 2 minutes, allowing up to 30 cycles per hour
- Automatic fill means wash cycle can start quickly
- Wash cycle is stopped if door is opened
- Labyrinth door seal maintains a tight seal without a gasket
- Revolving upper and lower anti-clogging rinse arms ensure best cleaning results
- Automatic pumped drain prevents buildup of dirty water
- Scrap screen is easily removed for cleaning
- Tank, door, and top panel are made of stainless steel for durability
- Notifications for low chemicals, deliming cycles, and service required
- Easily accessible and visible controls mounted on top
- Comes with one peg and one combination rack
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 23-15/16 in. W x 26-3/4 in. D x 33-3/4 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF, ENERGY STAR Certified
Undercounter Dishwasher, Chemical Sanitation, 30 Racks/Hour, Fresh Water Rinse, Delime Notification, Auto Chemical Priming, with detergent and Rinse Aid Pumps, Service Diagnostics, 120/60/1, ENERGY STAR. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart LXIC-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet