The Hobart LT-1 dishwasher can wash up to 37 racks per hour and uses only 1.7 gallons of water per rack. As a low temperature dishwasher, it operates at 140° Fahrenheit, and thus does not require an expensive booster heater or a high voltage electrical outlet. By retaining the rinse water and using it during the next wash cycle, the LT-1 is able to reduce water consumption. This Hobart dishwasher can convert between straight line and corner operation.
- Washes 37 racks per hr.
- Uses 1.7-gal. of water per rack
- 3/4 HP, 3450 RPM pump motor
- Washes at 140 degrees F
- Easily converts between straight-through and corner operation
- Incoming water passes through a line strainer to ensure cleanest dishes
- De-liming cycle removes mineral buildup
- 3 peristaltic pumps with individual priming switches to automatically inject correct amount of chemicals for each cycle
- Stainless steel revolving upper and lower ball-bearing wash/rinse arms provide thorough distribution of water to all dishware
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 14 A, plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 26-5/6 in. W x 24-15/16 in. D x 68-7/8 in. H
- UL Listed; NSF Certified
Ease of Use
- Wash/rinse arms can be easily removed for cleaning and are interchangeable
- Guided doors raise and lower together for easy operation
- Product pumps are mounted in the control center for ease of access
- Machine automatically turns on when door is closed
- Large capacity, removable, stainless steel strainer allows for easy clean up
- Does not require a booster heater or high voltage outlet
- Rinse water retained for the next wash cycle
- Solenoid operated positive seating drain valve allows for no wasted water
Dishwasher, door type, low temp., fill & dump chemical sanitizing, field adjustable straight-thru/corner type, approx 37 racks/hour cap, detergent-sanitizer-rinse agent pump, deliming cycle, stainless steel construction, 120/60/1
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart LT1-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Built in Booster||No|
|Racks per Hour||37|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|