The Hobart HL800-1 planetary mixer can be used with the Hobart BOWL-HL80 80-quart stainless steel bowl, which must be purchased separately, is great for large mixtures. A power lift switch controls the position of the bowl, moving it up and down as needed. A Stir-on-Lift feature runs the agitator at a slow stir speed while the bowl is being moved into the top position, and then it changes to the preselected speed once in place. The controls on the mixer are large and easy to use, located on the side of the mixer's head.
A stainless steel bowl guard protects users' fingers from being injured by the agitator. Attaching the bowl to the mixer is easy since it installs on a single point. There are four fixed speeds plus a stir speed on this unit. The mixer keeps running while changing from one speed to the next with the Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls. Your product will not overmix since the Hobart HL800-1 planetary mixer has a 20-minute SmartTimer™ that lets you set your desired mixing time.
- Metallic gray powder-coat finish
- Open base for easy cleaning
- 80-qt. capacity (bowl sold separately)
- Bowl guard prevents users' fingers from coming in contact with the mixer agitator
- Power lift switch moves the bowl up and down
- Single point installation makes putting the bowl on easy
- Controls are large and easy to use
- Last time input for each speed is remembered by the Automatic Time Recall
- 20-min. SmartTimer ensures your product is not overmixed
- Agitation Technology makes switching from one speed to the next smooth
- Shift-on-the-Fly controls keep the mixer running when changing from one speed to another
- 4 fixed speeds plus stir speed
- Agitators easily remove with the Quick Release™ feature
- Stir-on-Lift feature keeps the agitator running while the bowl is lifting then switches to the set speed when bowl is in place
- 200-240 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph, 3 HP, 12 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.224 in. W x 45.921 in. D x 64.625 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Legacy Planetary Mixer Only, 80 quart, (4) fixed speeds plus stir speed, gear-driven transmission, 50-minute SmartTimer™, power bowl lift, stainless steel bowl guard, without attachments, 3.0 HP, 200-240v/50/60/3-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart HL800-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Dough Capacity (lbs)||170|
|Type||Planetary Mixer (All Purpose)|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|
|Bowl Capacity (qts)||80|
|Special Features||Safety Guard|
|Special Features||Soft Start|
|Special Features||Automatic Reset|