The Hobart HL662-1 planetary pizza mixer has a metallic gray, powder-coat finish and an open base. Neoprene footpads are included so the mixer will not slide around. You can easily remove agitators such as dough hook, wire whips, and beaters with the Quick Release™ feature. A feature called Stir-on-Lift runs the agitator on stir speed while the bowl (sold separately) is lifted from the bottom position to the top, then switches to the set speed once it reaches the top. A #12 taper attachment hub allows you to use various types of sold-separately attachments.
There are two fixed agitator speeds. Soft start agitation technology keeps transitions smooth to prevent product from flying out of the bowl, while Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls keep the agitator running while speeds change. The Hobart HL662-1 planetary pizza mixer has a capacity of 60 quarts when used with the appropriate Hobart mixer bowl, which is sold separately. The bowl easily goes onto the mixer with a single point installation. Instead of a hand crank, this unit uses a power lift switch to move the bowl up and down into position. A stainless steel bowl guard helps prevent product from flying out of the bowl.
- 2 fixed agitator speeds
- Shift-on-the-Fly controls continue to mix even when transitioning from one speed to the next
- Agitation technology keeps the transition from one speed to the next smooth
- 20-min. SmartTimer creates accurate results without overmixing product
- Automatic Time Recall stores the last time input with each speed
- Controls on the side of the head are large and easy to use
- 60-qt. capacity (bowl sold separately)
- Putting the bowl on is simple since it has a single point installation
- Bowl moves up and down with a power lift switch
- Stainless steel bowl guard helps prevent operator injury
- Stir-on-Lift feature runs the agitator on stir speed while the bowl is being lifted into top position then switches to the set speed
- #12 taper attachment hub lets you easily power accessories with the mixer
- Quick Release agitators make installation and removal easy
- Open base allows users to maintain a sanitary work area
- Metallic gray powder coat finish
- Comes with neoprene footpads
- 200-240 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 2.7 HP, 18 A
- Overall Dimensions: 28.647 in. W x 40.658 in. D x 61.302 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Legacy Planetary Pizza Mixer - Unit Only, 2.7 HP, 60-qt. capacity, two fixed speeds, gear transmission, 50 min. timer, #12 taper attachment hub, power bowl lift, stainless steel bowl guard, 200-240/50/60/3/1. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart HL662-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Planetary Mixer (All Purpose)|