The Hobart HL600-1 planetary mixer has a 60-quart capacity when used with the appropriate bowl, which must be purchased separately. You can easily remove product from the bowl since it swings out to the side. Installing and removing the bowl are simple since it has single point installation. A power lift switch moves the bowl up and down for mixing. A stainless steel guard sits over the bowl opening to prevent users' hands from getting hurt by moving parts. Since the mixer has a #12 taper attachment hub, there are a variety of accessories that can be purchased separately so you can prepare various types of product.
With four fixed speeds plus a stir speed, your mixture can come out with the right texture every time. The machine easily changes speeds without stopping between each change thanks to Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls. Starting the mixture and going from one speed to the next are smooth processes since the Hobart HL600-1 planetary mixer has Agitation Technology. The SmartTimer™ has a 20-minute capacity that can count up or count down. A feature called Automatic Time Recall stores the last time that was put in for each speed so you can easily produce batch after batch.
- 60-qt. capacity (bowl sold separately)
- 4 fixed speeds plus stir speed
- Changes speeds without stopping the mixing process with Shift-on-the-Fly controls
- Agitation Technology provides an easy transition from one speed to another
- SmartTimer has a 20-min. capacity
- Automatic Time Recall remembers the last time input for each speed
- Single point bowl installation makes putting in and taking off the bowl easy
- Bowl swings out to the side so you can easily get product out
- Power lift moves the bowl up and down with a switch
- Various attachments easily go on the mixer thanks to a #12 taper attachment hub
- Open base
- Guard over the bowl prevents users hands from coming in contact with agitators
- Powder-coated finish is a metallic gray
- Agitators have Quick Release™ that make taking them off and putting them on easy
- 200-240 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph, 2.7 HP, 10 A
- Overall Dimensions: 28.647 in. W x 40.658 in. D x 61.302 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Legacy Planetary Mixer - Unit Only, 2.7 HP, 60-qt. capacity, four fixed speeds, gear transmission, 50 min. timer, #12 taper attachment hub, power bowl lift, stainless steel bowl guard, 200-240/50/60/3/1. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart HL600-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Planetary Mixer (All Purpose)|