Hobart's HL200-1 countertop planetary mixer works at three fixed speeds including stir speed, mixing the best dough to make pizzas, breads, cakes and other popular items in your restaurant or bakery. Powered by a 1/2 horsepower motor, its gear transmission assures consistent performance and less downtime under heavy loads. Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls allow the user to change speeds while the unit is running. A standard 15-minute SmartTimer™ supports recipe mixing times and avoids overmixing for better results.
- 1/2-HP motor
- #12 attachment hub powers accessories
- Requires separate purchase of 20-qt. stainless steel swing-out bowl (617-BOWLHL20P)
- 3 fixed speeds and stir speed for flexibility and reliability
- Standard 15-min. SmartTimer™ supports recipe mixing times and avoids overmixing
- Agitation technology where speeds have transition into higher speed to lessen chances of product spill
- Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls allow changing of speed while unit is mixing
- Automatic time recall remembers last time set for each speed
- Bowl guard interlock ceases operation when front portion of guard out of position
- Finished in metallic gray hybrid powder coat
- Gear transmission assures consistent performance and less downtime under heavy loads
- 100-120 V/50-60 hz/1-ph, 9.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 22-7/8 in. L x 17-7/8 in. W x 29-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
100-120/50/60/1; Bench type mixer; without attachments; US/EXP configuration Legacy 20-qt Planetary Mixer - Unit Only, Bench, (3) fixed speeds plus stir speed, gear-driven transmission, 15-minute SmartTimer™, #12 taper hub, manual bowl lift, stainless steel bowl guard, 1/2 hp, cord with plug Note: Bowl not included.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart HL200-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Planetary Mixer (All Purpose)|