The Hobart HL1400-1 planetary mixer pairs with a 140-quart-capacity bowl (sold separately) that swings out on a single mounting point so product can be easily be taken out. A stainless steel guard protects users' hands and helps prevent product from splashing out. This mixer does not come with a manual handle that lifts and lowers the bowl; it has a switch that raises and lowers the bowl as needed. A feature called Stir-on-Lift lets the agitator run in stir speed while the bowl is being raised, then it changes to the speed you have preselected.
Shift-on-the-Fly™ allows the mixer to change speeds without stopping, and along with soft start Agitation Technology, the transition between speeds is soft to prevent product from flying out. There are four fixed speeds on the Hobart HL1400-1 planetary mixer, plus a stir speed. If product needs to be mixed for a specific amount of time, this unit comes with a 20-minute SmartTimer™ that can be set to count down or count up to see how long it takes to mix your batch. Automatic Time Recall is a feature that remembers the amount of time that was set last for each speed.
- 140-qt. bowl capacity (sold separately)
- Bowl swings out for easy access
- Bowl guard protects users' hands from contacting the agitator while mixer is running
- Power bowl lift prevents the need for a manual lift
- Bowl is raised or lowered with a switch and will stay in place until the switch is activated
- Stir-on-Lift lets the agitator run in stir speed while the bowl is being raised, then changes to the selected speed when the bowl is in place
- Controls are big and easy to reach
- 4 fixed speeds plus a stir speed
- Shift-on-the-Fly controls allow the mixer to change speeds without stopping
- Agitation Technology provides a soft, smooth transition from one speed to the next to prevent product from spilling out
- 20-min. SmartTimer has precise timing that can count down or up as needed
- The time that was set on the last use for each speed is stored by the Automatic Time Recall
- Quick Release™ agitators provide easy installation and removal from shaft
- Metallic gray powder coat finish
- Magnetic contactor is built with thermal overload protection
- Open base
- 200-240 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph, 5 HP, 14.8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 43.359 in. W (measured with bowl extended out) x 47.108 in. D x 67.625 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Legacy Planetary Mixer - Unit Only, 5.0 HP, 140-quart capacity, four fixed speeds plus stir speed, gear transmission, 50 min. SmartTimer, power bowl lift, stainless steel bowl guard, 200-240/50/60/3. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart HL1400-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Planetary Mixer (All Purpose)|