The Hobart FP350-1B continuous feed food processor is ideal for slicing, cutting, dicing, and shredding vegetables. Precutting is not necessary since this unit has a full-size feed hopper. When the pusher plate is open, a double interlock switch prevents the unit from running, and a decoring screw keeps product away from the plate hub. A planetary drive reduces the risk of stalling under heavy use. The Hobart FP350-1B continuous feed food can process 26 pounds of product per minute.
- Red off and green on buttons
- Compact design fits in small areas
- Angled front aids in loading product
- Planetary drive reduces the risk of stalling under heavy loads
- Full-size feed hopper eliminates the need for precutting
- Aluminum hopper and housing resist corrosion
- Double interlock switch prevents operation when the pusher plate is open
- Decoring screw distances product from the plate hub
- 26-lb.-per-min. production capacity
- 10 A, 1 HP, 430 RPM
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 137⁄16 in. W x 217⁄8 in. D x 295⁄16 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Additional information on food processors is available in our commercial food processors buyers' guide.
Food Processor, angled continuous feed design, full-size hopper, 26 lb per/min production cap., 430 rpm, stainless steel cutting surfaces, planetary gear transmission, triple safety interlocks, aluminum housing, rubber feet, 3PLATE-6PACK-SSP, 120/60/1, 1 HP, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart FP350-1B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Speeds||1|