To slice, dice, shred, grate and julienne items such as potatoes, cheese and vegetables, give Hobart's FP350-1 food processor a try. The unit has a compact design that does not require a lot of counter space, and has a large, full-size feed hopper that is capable of support a large variety of products. It has a plate speed of up to 430 RPMs, for perfect cutting without bruising or mashing the products. A red off button and a green on button makes the unit easy for the user.
- Compact design uses minimal counter space
- Large full-size feed hopper supports large variety of products
- 430 RPM plate speed for perfect cutting without bruising or mashing products
- Red Off, Green On buttons easy to recognize for user
- Feed hopper removed without use of tools for easier cleaning
- 45-degree front angle makes products easy to load and reduces user fatigue
- Planetary drive helps to prevent stalling under heavier loads
- Double interlock switch prevents unit from running when pusher plate swings away or open
- Decoring screw deflects products from plate hub for complete processing
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 10 A, NEMA 5-15 P, 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 13-7/16 in. W x 17-7/8 in. D x 29-5/16 in. H
- UL Listed, NSF Certified
Food Processor - Unit Only, angled continuous feed design, full-size hopper, 26 lb per/min production cap., 430 rpm, stainless steel cutting surfaces, planetary gear transmission, triple safety interlocks, aluminum housing, rubber feet, 120/60/1, 1 h.p.. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart FP350-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet