Hobart's FP250-1 food processor can slice, dice, shred, grate and julienne your potatoes and other vegetables for your restaurant's dishes. This unit has a large, full-size feed hopper that is capable of supporting a wide product variety. It has a plate speed of up to 420 RPMs, for perfect cutting without bruising or mashing products. With a compact design, it requires minimal counter space, and the feed hopper can be removed without tools to make cleaning easier.
- Large full-size feed hopper supports large variety of products
- 420 RPM plate speed for perfect cutting without bruising or mashing products
- Compact design uses minimal counter space
- Red Off, green On buttons is easy to recognize for user
- Feed hopper can be removed without use of tools for easier cleaning
- 50-degree front angle makes products easy to load and reduces user fatigue
- Planetary drive helps to prevent stalling under heavier loads with no rest times between loads
- Double interlock switch prevents unit from running when pusher plate swings away or open
- Decoring screw deflects products from plate hub for complete processing
- Powerlink lever lessens the downward pressure required for dense product processing
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 8 A, 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 9-13/16 in. W x 11-13/16 in. D x 28-15/16 in. H
- UL Listed, NSF Certified
Food Processor - Unit Only, angled continuous feed design, full-size hopper, 17 lb per/min production capacity, 420 rpm, stainless steel cutting surfaces, planetary gear transmission, triple safety interlocks, aluminum housing, rubber feet, 120/60/1, 3/4 HP, 8.0 amps, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart FP250-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Speeds||1|