The FP100-1B food processor from Hobart features an oversized, half-feed hopper for safely inserting large vegetables without needing to cut them beforehand. All-aluminum construction makes the unit lightweight, so it's easy to transport and store. Operators are protected from injury by an interlock safety switch that powers off the food processor when the cover is open.
- Easy-to-understand red “Off” and green “On” buttons for operator convenience and safety
- Compact design requires little countertop space
- Angled front feet facilitates easy and ergonomic operation
- Planetary drive motor
- Oversized, half-feed hopper makes it easy to feed products and prevents them from getting stuck in chute
- All aluminum hopper and housing construction contribute to a light weight for easy relocation and storage
- Interlock safety switch shuts off machine when cover is open to protect operators
- 420 RPM plate speed
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3.5 A, plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 8-13/16 in. W x 16-11/16 in. D x 19-1/2 in. H
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
Food Processor, angled continuous feed design, half-size hopper, 11 lb per/min production cap., 420 rpm, stainless steel cutting surfaces, planetary gear transmission, triple safety interlocks, aluminum housing, rubber feet, includes plate package PLATE-6PACK, 120/60/1, 1/3 HP, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart FP100-1B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Speeds||1|