Hobart's Edge 12-1 manual medium duty commercial slicer has a sharp, 12-inch chrome-plated carbon steel knife that delivers precise slicing without shredding the products. This anodized aluminum base unit is built for maximum safety during operation with a gauge plate interlock system that ensures the plate cannot be opened and prevents the knife from being exposed. A Borazon stone, top-mounted sharpener, makes it easy to keep knives sharp. A permanently-mounted ring guard protects the knife during operation and cleaning.
- 12-in. chrome-plated carbon steel knife slices without shredding products
- Anodized aluminum base
- Gauge plate interlock system ensures plate cannot open and prevents knife exposure
- Borazon stone sharpener keeps knives sharp
- Permanently-mounted ring guard protects knife during operation and cleaning
- Poly V-Belt drive system extends belt life producing great slicing results
- Aluminum carriage and knife cover gives ultimate sanitation and less cleanup time
- Removable rear deflector allows access for easy cleaning
- Rear-mounted removable meat grip with contoured handle assures oversized loaves of products secured
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 4 A, 6-ft. cord included
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Slicer, manual, med duty, angle feed, 12" carbon steel knife, carriage & gauge plate interlocks, poly-v belt drive, permanent ring guard, removable anodized aluminum carriage & knife cover, top mounted sharpener, anodized aluminum finish, 120/60/1, 4 amp, 1/2 hp, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart EDGE-12-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet