The Hobart EDDOUGH-HL30AL dough hook is made from aluminum for durability. This hook should be used in a 30 or 40 quart bowl, including these Hobart Legacy models: HL300-1STD 30 quart mixer, HL300-3STD 30 quart mixer, HL300-4STD 30 quart mixer, HL400-1 40 quart mixer, HL400-1STD 40 quart mixer, HL400-4 40 quart mixer, and HL400-4STD 40 quart mixer. The dough hook acts as a replacement for your original hook if it breaks or wears out. Its quick-release design makes installing and removing the hook easier. The purpose of this Hobart EDDOUGH-HL30AL dough hook is to stretch, mix, and fold dough for bread and pizza.
- Aluminum construction is durable
- Used for mixing, stretching, and folding dough for breads and pizza
- Should be used in a 30- or 40-qt. bowl
- Acts as a replacement
- Quick release design for installation and removal
- Meant to be used on the Hobart Legacy HL300-1STD 30 qt. mixer, HL300-3STD 30 qt. mixer, HL300-4STD 30 qt. mixer, HL400-1 40 qt. mixer, HL400-1STD 40 qt. mixer, HL400-4 40 qt. mixer, and HL400-4STD 40 qt. mixer
30-Quart Replacement Dough Hook For 30-Quart HL300 & 40-Quart HL400 Legacy Mixers Aluminum
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart EDDOUGH-HL30AL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet