Hobart’s AM15VL-6 Advansys ventless dishwasher recovers heat from evaporated water, using it to heat fresh water and saving on energy consumption. This system also reduces the amount of water vapor generated, so the machine doesn’t have to be installed underneath a vent hood. The system sanitizes wares with hot water, and includes a 70 degree rise booster heater with Sense-A-Temp™ technology to ensure water reaches safe temperatures.
- Internal condensing system reduces water vapor so the unit doesn’t require a vent hood
- Energy recovery system recycles heat from water vapor to reuse in wash cycle
- Hot water sanitation eliminates need for chemical sanitizers
- 70 degree F rise Sense-A-Temp™ booster heater
- Uses only 0.74-gal. water per rack for final rinse
- Washes up to 40 racks per hr.
- Wash cycles can be timed for 1, 2, 4, or 6-min.
- Integrated, solid state controls with digital status indicators for reliability and consistency
- Stainless steel pump and impeller are built to last
- Stainless steel tank, tank shelf, chamber, feet, frame, and trim panels are built to resist corrosion, denting, and scratching
- Chamber is spring counterbalanced with rigid rack guides
- Wash arms with anti-clog design are removable for cleaning
- Upper and lower rinse arms are removable for cleaning and interchangeable
- Rinse water is pumped for consistent pressure and thorough rinse
- Cycle light indicates operating status
- Door-actuated start, auto fill, and auto drain close for simple operation
- Delime cycle indicator notifies operator when it’s time to descale
- Convertible from straight-through to corner installation
Ventless Door Type Dishwasher, Energy Recovery, hot water sanitize, internal condensing system, 40 racks/hr, Straight-thru or corner, solid-state controls with digital status, booster heater, electric tank heat, auto-fill, stainless steel tank, doors & feet,208-240/60/1, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart AM15VL-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet