With its internal condensing system, the Hobart AM15VL-2 high-temp door-type dishwasher does not need a vent hood. It can wash 40 racks per hour using only 0.74 gallons of water per rack. A cycle light and a digital status indicator aid in tracking the wash cycle. This unit’s durable stainless steel construction is rust resistant and cleans quickly. Its strainer system collects debris from the water with a large basket, preventing clogs, and an audible alarm sounds at the end of each cycle. The rinse and wash arms can be removed for cleaning, and the high-efficiency stainless steel pump self-drains to minimize odors.
- Internal condensing system eliminates the need for a vent hood by minimizing water vapor
- Built-in booster with Sense-A-Temp™ technology ensures temperatures reach a sanitary 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can wash 40 racks per hour
- Uses 0.74 gal. of water per rack
- Four timed wash cycle options
- Pumped rinse cycle ensures a consistent rinse pressure
- Cycle light and digital status indicator track the wash cycle
- Audible alarm sounds at the end of each cycle
- Fills automatically after each cycle to limit downtime
- Wash cycle starts as soon as the door is closed
- High-efficiency, self-draining stainless steel pump prevents odors from developing
- Strainer system with a large basket removes debris from water while reducing cleaning demands
- Durable stainless steel construction is long-lasting and facilitates cleaning
- Built-in de-lime cycle reduces hard water build up
- Rinse and wash arms can be removed for cleaning
- Chamber is spring counterbalanced with a stainless steel handle
- Can be altered to work in a straight-through or corner installation
- 2 HP
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 291⁄4 in. W x 35 in. D x 69 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
For more information on these units, visit our door-type dishwashers article.
Ventless Door Type Dishwasher, Energy Recovery, hot water sanitize, internal condensing system, 40 racks/hr, Straight-thru or corner, solid-state controls with digital status, booster heater, electric tank heat, PRV included, auto-fill, stainless steel tank, doors & feet, 208-240/60/3, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart AM15VL-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||40|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Cavity Height (in)||21|
|Control Location||Lower Front|
|Specialty Options||Corner Convertible|
|Specialty Options||Booster Heater|