The Hobart Ventless Dishwasher does not require a vent thanks to its internal condensing system, which minimizes water vapor and helps with energy recovery. The built-in booster uses Sense-A-Temp™ technology to assure that every rack of dishes is properly sanitized. An audible alarm that sounds at the end of each cycle and the automatic fill feature allow you to maximize the washer’s operational time during busy periods.
- Does not require a vent hood due to internal condensing system
- Built-in booster with Sense-A-Temp™ technology ensures sanitizing temperature of 180° Fahrenheit is reached.
- Washes up to 40 racks per hour
- Uses .74-gal. of water for each rack
- 2-HP wash pump motor for powerful wash cycle
- Four timed wash cycle options
- Pumped rinse cycle guarantees constant rinse pressure
- Cycle light and digital status indicator make tracking the wash cycle easy
- Audible alarm sounds at the end of each cycle
- Fills automatically after each cycle to limit downtime
- Wash cycle starts as soon as door is closed
- High efficiency stainless steel pump is self-draining to prevent odors
- Strainer system with large basket removes debris from water while preventing the need for frequent cleaning
- Durable stainless steel construction is long-lasting and easy to clean
- Hard water buildup is easily prevented with built in delime cycle
- Rinse and wash arms are easily removable for cleaning
- Chamber is spring counterbalanced with a stainless steel handle for easy operation
- Can be altered to work in a straight-through or corner installation
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 29 1/4-in. W x 35-in. D x 69-in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF, ENERGY STAR Certified
Ventless Door Type Dishwasher, Energy Recovery, hot water sanitize, internal condensing system, 40 racks/hr, Straight-thru or corner, solid-state controls with digital status, booster heater, electric tank heat, auto-fill, stainless steel tank, doors & feet, 208-240/60/3, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart AM15VL-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||40|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Control Location||Lower Front|
|Specialty Options||Corner Convertible|
|Specialty Options||Booster Heater|