The Hobart AM15T-1 dishwasher washes as many as 65 racks per hour when it's operated in chemical sanitization mode. The machine can be converted to sanitize with hot water, which requires the additional purchase of a booster heater. An extra-tall design and 27-inch door opening allows the machine to accommodate large wares like full-size sheet pans and 60-quart mixing bowls.
This door-type dishwasher is built with rugged materials to give the machine a long service life. The machine's tank, tank shelf, chamber, frame, feet, and trim panels are all built with stainless steel. The self-draining pump and impeller are also built with stainless steel. To make operation easy, the machine automatically fills and begins washing when the door is closed. Users can choose between four timed wash cycles.
- Convertible between hot water and chemical sanitization
- Washes as many as 58 racks per hr. with hot water sanitization or 65 racks per hr. with chemical sanitization
- 4 timed wash cycles let users customize each cycle for the type of wares being washed
- 27-in. door opening accommodates full-size sheet pans and large mixing bowls
- High-efficiency, self-draining stainless steel pump with stainless steel impeller
- Stainless steel tank, tank shelf, chamber, frame, feet, and trim panels for durability
- Wash chamber is counterbalanced with a spring for stability
- One-piece scrap screen and basket system is slanted and self-locating to help ensure proper installation
- Includes sheet pan rack for efficiently washing those wares
- Note: This dishwasher is sold without a booster heater
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- cULus Listed; ENERGY STAR and NSF Certified
- Overall Dimensions: 27 in. W x 281⁄4 in. D x 771⁄2 in. H
Built for Easy Operation and Service
- Door-actuated start and automatic fill feature for user convenience
- Delime cycle makes descaling interior easy
- Service diagnostics help technicians troubleshoot problems quickly
- Integrated, solid-state controls with digital status indicators help provide consistent results
- Upper and lower wash arms are interchangeable
- Upper and lower rinse arms are interchangeable
Dishwasher, Door Type, Tall Chamber, hot water/chemical sanitizing, 58-65 racks/hour, straight-thru or corner, solid-state controls w/digital status, w/o booster heater, electric tank heat, auto-fill, stainless steel tank, frame, doors & feet, 208-240/60/3, sheet pan rack, ENERGY STAR. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart AM15T-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Built in Booster||No|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Racks per Hour||65|