The Hobart AM15-2 door-type dishwasher uses 0.74 gallons of rinse water per rack and can sanitize 58 racks of dishes with hot water in an hour. It can wash pots and pans with two-, four-, and six-minute cycles and has one-, two-, four-, and six-minute timed wash cycles. The door actuated start initiates operation once the door is closed. An automatic fill and automatic drain closure assist with operation, and the service diagnostics facilitate maintenance.
The Hobart AM15-2 high-temperature dishwasher has a stainless steel drawn tank, tank shelf, chamber, trim panels, frame, and feet. It is equipped with a self-draining stainless steel pump and stainless steel impeller. The upper and lower rinse and wash arms can be interchanged, and the wash arms will not clog. Activated externally, the booster heater powers down when the unit is not in operation to conserve energy.
- Uses 0.74 gal. of final rinse water per rack
- Sanitizes 58 racks per hour with hot water
- 2-, 4-, and 6-min. cycles are NSF approved for washing pots and pans
- 1-, 2-, 4-, and 6-min. timed wash cycles
- Stainless steel drawn tank, tank shelf, chamber, trim panels, frame, and feet provide durability
- Self-draining stainless steel pump and stainless steel impeller are high efficiency
- Revolving upper and lower wash arms are interchangeable and will not clog
- Upper and lower rinse arms revolve and are interchangeable
- Slanted, 1-piece scrap screen and basket system catch debris
- Automatic fill and drain closure
- Door actuated start provides operation when door is closed
- Delime cycle breaks down hard water deposits
- Booster heater is activated externally
- Service diagnostics aid in maintenance
- 3⁄4-in. pressure regulator valve
- cULus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 241⁄2 in. W x 371⁄2 in. D x 661⁄2 in. H
- 5 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph
Check out this door-type dishwasher buyers' guide to learn more about the features of these units.
Dishwasher, door type, hot water/chemical sanitizing, 58-65 racks/hour, straight-thru or corner, solid-state controls with digital status, with booster heater, electric tank heat, PRV included, auto-fill, stainless steel tank, frame, doors & feet, 208-240/60/3, 5 kW (machine); 208-240/60/3, 5 kW (booster) ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart AM15-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||65|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Cavity Height (in)||21|
|Control Location||Lower Front|
|Special Features||Direct Vent|
|Special Features||Corner Convertible|
|Special Features||Booster Heater|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|