The door-type dishwasher from Hobart has several features that make it easy to clean and maintain, including easily removable wash and rinse arms, a scrap screen and basket system, digital diagnostics indicators, and a delime cycle. A two-horsepower motor provides plenty of power for a wash cycle, which is customizable to four different lengths. This dishwasher can wash up to 58 racks per hour to keep up with your establishment’s needs.
- Built-in booster provides hot water sanitization
- Convertible to chemical sanitization
- Four wash cycle options: 1, 2, 4, and 6 min.
- Automatic fill and door switch allow wash cycle to start as soon as the door is closed
- Opening door stops wash cycle, but once interrupted it will start at the beginning when the door is closed again to ensure all dishes are properly cleaned
- .74-gal. of water used for each wash cycle
- Can wash up to 58 racks per hour
- Ample wash power provided by 2 HP wash pump motor
- Wash cycle status and diagnostics provided by digital indicators
- All dirty water is removed by self-draining stainless steel pump
- Ventilation is made easy with built-in vent fan control
- Wash water is kept clear of debris with a removable scrap screen and basket system
- Wash and rinse arms are easily removable for cleaning
- Dishwasher is easily kept clear of build-up with included delime cycle
- Converts to work with straight-through or corner operations
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 24.9 A
- Overall Dimensions: 27-in. W x 28 1/2-in. D x 66 1/2-in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF, ENERGY STAR Certified
Dishwasher, Door Type, hot water/chemical sanitizing, 58-65 racks/hour, straight-thru or corner, solid-state controls w/digital status, with booster heater, electric tank heat, auto-fill, stainless steel tank, frame, doors & feet, 208-240/60/3, ENERGY STAR. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart AM15-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Built in Booster||Yes|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Racks per Hour||65|