The Hobart 84186-2 one-speed buffalo chopper food processor uses a heavy duty 1 horsepower motor that is completely enclosed in the body, providing safety. The cutlery-grade stainless steel knives rotate at 1,725 RPM. These knives cut food down to a uniformly small size, making it a good fit for preparing salads, spreads, and more. The stainless steel bowl has an 18-inch diameter bowl, providing space for 15 pounds of product.
The food processor employs a one-piece burnished aluminum housing that ensures no food particles become trapped in the cracks and crevices. Since food particles do not get stuck in the housing and the bowl, bowl cover, and knives can be removed easily, cleaning is simple. A 6-foot flexible power cord allows for a greater range of locations in which the processor can be used. The Hobart 84186-2 one-speed buffalo chopper food processor cannot be powered on without the bowl cover locked in position, and the bowl cover cannot be raised with the power switched on.
- Ideal for salads, spreads, bread crumbs, and more
- 15-lb. capacity
- Motor is completely enclosed and uses permanently lubricated ball bearings to stand up to heavy duty applications
- Uses an 18-in. dia. stainless steel bowl turning at 20 RPM
- Cutlery-grade stainless steel knives rotate at 1,725 RPM to cut food to the desired consistency
- Easily remove the bowl, bowl cover, and knives without tools
- 1-piece base prevents food from getting trapped in cracks and crevices
- On/Off switch makes operation simple
- Bowl cover safety interlock feature prevents the machine from running without the cover
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph/ 1 HP, 6-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 333⁄4 in. W x 221⁄2 in. D x 171⁄2 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Food Cutter, without attachment hub, 18" diameter stainless steel bowl 20 RPM, double stainless steel knives 1725 RPM, bowl cover with safety interlock, push/pull on/off switch, one-piece burnished aluminum housing, 3" legs, 115v/60/1-ph, 1 HP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart 84186-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Speeds||1|