The Hobart 84145-5 buffalo chopper has a 5-pound capacity and cuts food into small sizes for salads, spreads, bread puddings, and more. The 14-inch stainless steel bowl resists corrosion and removes without tools for cleaning. With a burnished aluminum housing, this processor base is made of one piece, preventing food from getting stuck in cracks and crevices.
A safety interlock on the bowl cover prevents the machine from turning on until the cover is locked into position; this feature also prevents the cover from being removed while the On/Off switch is turned on. The Hobart 84145-5 buffalo chopper comes with 3-inch legs that lift the machine off the countertop, and its rubber feet prevent sliding.
- 5-lb. capacity
- 14-in. stainless steel bowl
- Burnished aluminum housing is one piece to prevent product from getting stuck in crevices
- Cover, knives, and bowl are removable without tools for cleaning
- 1725 RPM knife rotation is great for dense product
- Stainless steel knife comb is included for cleaning
- Bowl cover safety interlock prevents the machine from turning on until the cover is locked into position
- Cover cannot be raised when the switch is on
- 22 RPM bowl rotation
- Pull/Push On/Off switch is easy to use
- Stainless steel knives are durable and resistant to corrosion
- 3-in. stainless steel legs have rubber feet to prevent sliding
- 230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄2 HP, 6-ft. cord with a plug
- Overall Dimensions: 317⁄8 in. W x 1915⁄16 in. D x 151⁄8 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Food Cutter with #12 attachment hub, 14" diameter stainless steel bowl 22 RPM, double stainless steel knives 1725 RPM, bowl cover with safety interlock, push/pull on/off switch, one-piece burnished aluminum housing, 3" legs, 230v/60/1-ph, 1/2 HP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart 84145-5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Speeds||1|