The Hobart 84145-1 food processor has a #12 hub that accepts a variety of attachments. Stainless steel blades come with the unit, cutting product into small, uniform portions for salads, spreads, and other dishes. The 5-pound-capacity, stainless steel bowl has a cover that protects the operator from the sharp knives. When the cover is not in place, the buffalo chopper will not operate. Since the housing on the Hobart 84145-1 food cutter is made of one piece of aluminum, it is strong and does not have crevices that could trap food debris.
- 5-lb. capacity
- 14-in., stainless steel bowl
- Bowl cover with safety interlock prevents operation if it is not in place
- Stainless steel knives cut product into small, uniform pieces
- #12 hub accepts compatible attachments
- 1-piece, aluminum housing does not have crevices that could trap crumbs
- 22 RPM bowl, 1725 RPM knives, and 209 RPM hub
- Pull/push on/off switch
- 3-in., stainless steel legs have rubber feet that will not scratch countertops
- 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA plug
- Overall dimensions: 317⁄8 in. W x 1915⁄16 in. D x 151⁄8 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
More in-depth information on buffalo choppers is available in the food processors buyers' guide.
Food Cutter with #12 attachment hub, 14" diameter stainless steel bowl 22 RPM, double stainless steel knives 1725 RPM, bowl cover with safety interlock, push/pull on/off switch, one-piece burnished aluminum housing, 3" legs, 115v/60/1-ph, 1/2 HP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart 84145-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Speeds||1|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|