The Follett 7UC100AIWCFST00 undercounter nugget ice and water dispenser has a stainless steel exterior, trimmed with black plastic accents, that is durable for commercial use. A 20-ounce drip tray sits under the dispenser to collect water; it easily removes so you can dump out water and clean it. A blue illuminated light shows guests where to activate the dispenser for ice or water. An internal filter for water and ice is included. The storage area has foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to help retain cold air so ice will melt slowly.
The dispenser's ice storage bin holds up to 7 pounds of ice at a time. Up to 125 pounds of ice is produced every day. This machine is designed to serve up to 140 servings in 10 hours. Nugget ice is ideal for many different uses. Its 90 percent ice-to-water ratio makes it perfect for blending margaritas or smoothies, as well as use in healthcare since the ice is not a choking hazard for patients. Nugget ice is perfect for soft drinks because it takes on the flavor of the drink. Many people love this ice since they can easily chew on it.
This machine's harvest cycles are designed to be quiet so guests will not be bothered by the noise. When the Follett 7UC100AIWCFST00 undercounter nugget ice and water dispenser has not been used for a while, it falls into a sleep mode to save energy. Internal components that touch ice and water are made with an antimicrobial agent called Agion® that slows bacteria growth between cleanings.
- Nugget ice is ideal for blended drinks, smoothies, and soft drinks, since the ice takes on its flavor
- Nugget ice does not pose as great a choking hazard to healthcare patients as cube ice
- Produces up to 125 lbs. of ice per day
- Designed to serve up to 25 people at a time, up to 140 servings every 10 hours
- 7 lb. ice storage capacity
- Storage bin is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to slow the melting of ice
- Internal filter for dispensed water
- Sleep mode saves energy when machine is idle
- Harvest cycles are quiet to help maintain a peaceful setting
- Stainless steel exterior is heavy duty for commercial use and comes with black plastic accent trim
- Blue illuminated light shows guests where to activate the dispenser
- 20-oz. drip tray is removable so you can dump out liquids and clean it
- Agion® protects components that contact ice and water with a silver-based antimicrobial agent to slow the growth of bacteria
- Comes fully assembled
- Can be placed anywhere a water supply line can be run; no drain connection is necessary
- Uses R-134A refrigerant
- 1700 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5 A, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 14.62 in. W x 21.12 in. D x 33.5 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
7 Series Ice & Water Dispenser, undercounter, integral air-cooled ice machine, Chewblet compressed nugget ice, 125 lb. production/24 hours, 7 lb. storage capacity, stainless steel exterior, push button dispensing standard, internal filter, designed to serve up to 25 people, for use in applications with less than 400 mg/1 total dissolved solids in water (either naturally occurring or treated with reverse osmosis), 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Follett 7UC100A-IW-CF-ST-00 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity||7 lbs|
|Specialty Options||Water Dispenser|
|Warranty||2-years Parts & Labor/3 Additional Years Parts for Compressor|
|Capacity Range||1-59 lb|