The Follett 7CI100A-IW-NF-ST-00 countertop nugget ice dispenser can make 125 pounds of chewable ice in 24 hours and store seven pounds of at a time. Its sleep mode saves energy during slow periods, and its stainless steel construction and Agion® antimicrobial agent slow bacteria growth on key components. This Follett 7CI100A-IW-NF-ST-00 countertop nugget ice dispenser operates without a noisy harvest cycle and illuminates its ice and water dispensers with a blue light. A 20-ounce drip tray catches ice and water in the dispensing area.
- Dispenses ice and water
- Chewable nugget ice is the preferred type among customers
- Makes as much as 125 lbs. in a 24-hr. period
- 7-lb. ice storage capacity
- Blue light activates when water or ice is dispensed
- 20-oz. drip tray collects ice and water
- Sleep mode saves energy during slow business periods
- No noisy harvest cycles
- Agion antimicrobial agent slows bacteria growth
- Stainless steel exterior with accent trim provides a clean, modern look
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- 5 A, 0.26 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 14.62 in. W x 22.12 in. D x 17.62 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
- Optimal operation in temperatures from 50-100 degrees F
- Operates with water temperature from 40-90 degrees F
- Requires 10-70 psi water pressure
- Requires a 3-in. clearance on each side
- Ships fully assembled
- Electric and water connections
- Drainless design enables installation wherever there is a water line
- No costly drain installation required
If you want more information on dispensers, check out our ice machines buyers' guide.
7 Series Ice & Water Dispenser, countertop, integral air-cooled ice machine, Chewblet® compressed nugget ice, 125 lb. production/24 hours, 7 lb. storage capacity, stainless steel exterior, push button dispensing standard, blue LED lighting, Agion® silver-based antimicrobial protection, no internal filter, drainless design, designed to serve up to 25 people, for use in applications with less than 400 mg/1 total dissolved solids in water (either naturally occurring or treated with reverse osmosis), NSF, cETLus, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Follett 7CI100A-IW-NF-ST-00 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity||7 lbs|
|Specialty Options||Water Dispenser|
|Warranty||2-years Parts & Labor/3 Additional Years Parts for Compressor|
|Capacity Range||1-59 lb|