The Follett 15CI100A-IW-CF-ST-00 countertop nugget ice and water dispenser is perfect for offices and small businesses that will serve up to 50 people at a time and up to 160 servings every 10 hours. Up to 125 pounds of ice is made per day, and this unit has a storage capacity of 15 pounds. The storage area retains cold air with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to slow the melting of ice.
Nugget ice is perfect for healthcare applications since it has a 90 percent ice-to-water ratio, making it safe for patients since it will not make them choke. That high ice-to-water ratio also makes the ice chewable, which is a trait many people love. Since it is easy to blend, this ice type is perfect for slushies, smoothies, and margaritas. Whatever you are drinking, nugget ice takes on the flavor.
This unit dispenses ice and water from a stainless steel spout. A blue, illuminated touch pad makes using the unit simple. The touch display prevents the user from coming into contact with the ice, keeping it as sanitary as possible. Cups that have a height of 8.8 inches and under can be placed under the dispenser. A 20-ounce drip tray sits under the dispenser to catch water so you can easily clean it up.
Internal components that come into contact with ice and water have Agion® antimicrobial agent built into them to slow the growth of bacteria between cleanings. A sleep mode saves energy, while the harvest cycles of the nugget ice stays quiet for guests' comfort. R-134A refrigerant is used to maintain cool temperatures. The Follett 15CI100A-IW-CF-ST-00 countertop nugget ice and water dispenser comes fully assembled.
- Nugget ice is ideal for blending margaritas and smoothies, has a 90 percent ice-to-water ratio that makes it chewable and great for healthcare since it is not a choking hazard, and it takes on the flavor of the drink it is in
- Produces up to 125 lbs. of ice daily
- Designed to serve up to 50 people at a time or up to 160 servings over 10 hours
- 15-lb. storage capacity
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulates the storage bin to slow the melting of ice
- Black-trimmed, stainless steel exterior is durable for commercial use and corrosion resistant
- Blue light illuminated dispenser is straightforward to use
- Touch display prevents user from coming in contact with ice, making it more sanitary
- Dispenser top supports 35 lbs. so it can hold supplies or decor
- Cups up to 8.8 in. tall can be put under the dispenser
- 20-oz. drip tray sits under the dispenser to catch water and easily removes so you can clean and dump it out
- Sleep mode saves energy
- Harvest cycles are quiet
- Internal components that touch water and ice are built with Agion®, a silver-based antimicrobial agent that prevents bacteria from growing between cleanings
- Internal filter
- Fully assembled
- Electric and water connections
- Can be put anywhere a water supply line can be run; does not require a drain connection
- Uses R-134A refrigerant
- 1700 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5 A, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 14.62 in. W x 22.12 in. D x 22.5 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
15 Series Ice & Water Dispenser, countertop, integral air-cooled ice machine, Chewblet® compressed nugget ice, 125 lb. production/24 hours, 15 lb. storage capacity, stainless steel exterior, push button dispensing, dispense-activated soft blue light, Agion® silver-based antimicrobial protection, internal filter, drainless design, NSF, cETlus, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Follett 15CI100A-IW-CF-ST-00 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity||15 lbs|
|Specialty Options||Water Dispenser|
|Warranty||2-years Parts & Labor/3 Additional Years Parts for Compressor|
|Capacity Range||1-59 lb|