The Follett 12CI425A-L countertop nugget ice dispenser is constructed with a stainless steel frame and exterior. Panels easily remove so you can access internal components for servicing. Cleaning the machine only takes about an hour. The plastic drain pan, grill, and dispenser lid are corrosion resistant. The continuous ice-making process saves you energy and water. An internal air gap is created with the drain cup to protect the food zone components from contaminants in the drain line.
Internal components are protected by a silver-based component called Agion® that slows bacteria growth between cleanings. The Quiet Night™ sleep mode turns the machine off when it is idle to save water and energy. Impurities are removed with the automatic self-flushing feature. The LED display lets you easily glance for the machine's operating status.
Nugget ice is ideal for mixed drinks and smoothies. It takes on the flavor of whatever beverage you are sipping on, making you want to chow down on the ice form. Healthcare operations love this ice since it is not a choking hazard to patients. The Follett 12CI425A-L countertop nugget ice dispenser makes up to 425 pounds daily. The storage area can hold up to 12 pounds at a time, and it is insulated with polyurethane to slow the melting of ice.
- Nugget ice is ideal for mixed drinks, soft drinks since it takes on the flavor, and healthcare operations because it is not a choking hazard
- Produces up to 425 lbs. of ice every day
- Dispenses with a lever
- Stores up to 12 lbs. in a built-in ice bin
- Storage area is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to slow the melting of ice
- Quiet Night sleep mode turns off the machine when it is idle
- Impurities are removed with the automatic self-flushing feature
- Internal air gap is created with the drain cup to protect the food zone components from contaminants from the drain line
- Components that touch ice and water have Agion® antimicrobial coating to slow the growth of bacteria between cleanings
- Cleaning the machine only takes an hour
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- LED display indicates the machine's status
- Panels easily remove for access to internal components
- Stainless steel auger and evaporator provide a long life
- Continuous ice-making process uses less energy and water than batch-style ice machines
- Stainless steel frame and exterior are accented with black plastic trim
- Corrosion resistant poly drain pan, grill, and dispenser lid
- Electric, water, and drain connections are provided
- Fully assembled
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11 A, 0.8 kW, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 16.12 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 32.5 in. H
- ETL listed; NSF certified
Symphony Plus™ Ice & Water Dispenser, countertop, lever dispense, integral ice machine, Chewblet® nugget ice, air-cooled condenser, 425 lb. production/24 hours, 12 lb. storage capacity, stainless steel exterior, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Follett 12CI425A-L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity||12 lbs|
|Specialty Options||Water Dispenser|
|Warranty||3-years Parts & Labor/2 Additional Years Parts for Compressor|
|Capacity Range||1-59 lb|