This Globe SG13 premium heavy duty slicer is manually operated with a 13-inch steel blade. The blade can produce large slices up to 11⁄8 inch thick. The top-mounted sharpener keeps the blade’s edge sharp, while the knife cover interlock provides safe use for the operator. The Globe SG13 premium slicer comes with many advanced features like close to stop, an adjustable timer, and home start.
- Slicer can handle a heavy volume, slicing product all day long - including cheese
- Steel knife blade measures 13 in. in dia.
- Slice thickness is adjustable up to 11⁄8-in.
- Manual, gravity fed operation
- Belt-driven slicer is reliable and easy to maintain
- Top mounted sharpener and knife cover interlock
- Tilting carriage accommodates large items
- Close to stop operation
- Convenient LCD display and adjustable timer
- Easy to clean surface with kickstand
- Home start feature returns the carriage to its home position when the slicer is powered off
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 1⁄2 HP, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 28.45 in. W x 23.94 in. D x 24.44 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed
- Made in the U.S.
Premium Heavy Duty Advanced Slicer, manual, 13” knife, LCD display, top mounted sharpener, knife cover interlock with synthetic diamond surfaces, home start, close to stop, interlocked tilting carriage, auto off with adjustable timer, kickstand, seamless anodized aluminum base, 1/2 HP knife motor, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus (Made in USA) (Replaces 4600N)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe SG13 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||13 in Knife|
|Warranty||2-yr. Parts & Labor|