This commercial countertop griddle from Globe is perfect for light-duty cooking. The stainless steel, cool-to-touch front edge provides safe usage on the countertop. This electric griddle has a removable, stainless steel catch tray making cleanup easy. With an On/Off switch for each element, you can save energy when cooking smaller batches.
- Fully welded griddle plate is durable and easy to clean
- Wide splash guard captures grease splatters
- Removable, easy to clean catch tray
- Designed for lighter duty cooking applications
- Thermostatic control allows griddle to maintain a constant temperature
- Catch tray traps grease and crumbs away from food
- 208-240 V/ 60 Hz/1-ph, 19.5-22.5 A, plug and cord not included, requires electrical work by a qualified electrician
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 19.3-in. D x 11.3-in. H
- cULus and NSF Certified
Electric Countertop Griddle, 36", plate depth of 13", easy on/off switch for each element, easy to remove/clean catch tray (4.5 cup capacity), 3/8" thick griddle surface, splash guard on 3 sides, 208/240v/60/1-ph, 4.05/5.4 kw, 19.5/22.5 amps, unit must be hard wired, NSF, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Globe PG36E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|