This commercial countertop griddle from Globe is perfect for light-duty cooking. The stainless steel, cool-to-touch front edge provides safe usage on the countertop. This electric griddle has a removable, stainless steel catch tray making cleanup easy. With an On/Off switch for each element, you can save energy when cooking smaller batches.
- Fully welded griddle plate is durable and easy to clean
- Wide splash guard captures grease splatters
- Removable, easy to clean catch tray
- Designed for lighter duty cooking applications
- Thermostatic control allows griddle to maintain a constant temperature
- Catch tray traps grease and crumbs away from food
- 208-240 V/ 60 Hz/1-ph, 19.5-22.5 A, plug and cord not included, requires electrical work by a qualified electrician
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 19.3-in. D x 11.3-in. H
- cULus and NSF Certified
Griddle, electric, countertop, 36"W, plate depth of 13", (2) 70° -575°F thermostat control, on/off switch for each element, 3/8" thick griddle surface, stainless steel removable catch tray (4-1/2 cup capacity), splash guard on (3) sides, 3-1/2" stainless steel adjustable feet, 208/240v/60/1-ph, 4.05/5.4 kw, 19.5/22.5 amps, NSF, cULus (unit must be hard wired)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe PG36E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||28|