Globe's GS30 scale is designed for weighing meats, cheeses, and other fresh products at full-service deli counters and similar venues. It can handle loads as heavy as 30 pounds and displays weight, unit price, and total price to both the customer and user simultaneously on its dual LCD displays, which feature .63-inch digital numerals for easy reading. This legal-for-trade Globe GS30 scale includes a rechargeable battery so it can be transported and used when no electrical connection is available.
- Legal for trade
- Accurately weighs loads from .01-lb. up to 30-lb.
- Recessed, removable stainless steel platter measures 11.75 in. W x 8.75 in. D
- Dual LCD displays display information on both service side and customer side
- LCD screens each simultaneously display weight, unit price, and total price
- Automatic entry tare for removing weight of container
- Automatically sets to zero when powered up
- Powers down when not in use to conserve power
- Easy-to-read .63-in. numerals
- Powered by AC electricity or built-in rechargeable battery for flexibility and convenience
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 0.1 A, 6-ft. cord and NEMA 5-15 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 12.2 in. W x 13.2 in. D x 4.7 in. H
- UL and NTEP Certified
Price Computing Scale, automatic entry tare, 30 lbs. x .01 lbs. . graduation, LCD display, 11-3/4" x 8-3/4" stainless steel recessed platter, white ABS body, automatic shut-off, 115v/60/1-ph, 0.1 amps, cULus, NTEP, legal for trade
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GS30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|