Both the 14-inch-by-14-inch upper and lower plates on the Globe GPG14D panini press are grooved to create sear marks so oil and fat drains from product. Since the plates are made of cast iron, they evenly distribute heat and are heavy to fully press the ingredients. Temperatures can be set to a maximum of 570 degrees Fahrenheit, and the plates maintain the selected temperature for 15 to 30 minutes when they are preheated. A digital timer keeps up with the cook time and stores as many as four preset recipes. Made of stainless steel, the heavy-duty Globe GPG14D panini press simplifies cleaning.
- Grooved upper and lower plates create sear marks and drain moisture
- Seasoned, cast iron plates evenly heat and press ingredients
- Heavy-duty spring hinge has an adjustable tension
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- Digital timer has 4 programmable menu presets
- Stainless steel construction resists rusting and scratching
- Stainless steel tubes protect wires from damage
- Stainless steel catch tray is removable to aid in cleanup
- Skid-resistant, rubber feet
- 1800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Cooking surface dimensions: 14 in. W x 14 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 22.24 in. W x 21.46 in. D x 9.06 in. H (28-in. H with the upper plate fully raised)
- cULus listed; NSF certified
If you want to read more about panini presses, take a look at the panini presses buyers' guide.
Sandwich/Panini Grill, single, countertop, electric, cast iron grooved plates, 14" x 14" cooking surface, electronic timer with (4) programmable presets, temperature control to 570°F, spring hinge with adjustable tension, stainless steel removable catch tray, rubber feet, stainless steel scraper & construction, 120v/60/1-ph, 1800 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 4 ft. power cord, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GPG14D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year parts & labor|