With the use of Globe's GPC 16 pasta cooker boiler, tasty pasta dishes can be made in a snap. With stainless steel construction, this unit has a permanently-attached stainless steel boiling pot with a front-mounted drain. A heavy-duty nesting bar is located on the control head to make basket hanging easy.
- Stainless steel construction
- Permanently-attached stainless steel boiling pot with front-mounted drain
- Heavy-duty nesting bar located on control head for easy basket hanging
- Removable control box and element makes unit easy to clean
- Swing-up and locking element for easy access to pot for cleaning
- Temperature settings from 75 to 215 degrees F
- High limit thermal control with manual reset protects unit from overheating
- Twin pasta baskets with cool-to-touch insulated handles
- Built-in digital timer
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 15.8 A, 2,900-3,800 W, NEMA 6-20 P, 4-ft. cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 20-in. L x 11-1/4 in. W x 19-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Pasta Cooker Boiler, countertop, electric, 2 gallon/8 Liter,/16 lbs. water capacity 75°-215° thermostat, removable control box & element, (2) pasta baskets with insulated handles, heavy-duty nesting bar, front drain valve, swing up element, 3-1/2" stainless steel adjustable non-skid feet, stainless steel construction, 208-240v, 2900W, 13.9 amps, 3800W, 15.8 amps, NEMA 6-20P, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GPC16 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Globe GPC16 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Pizza Matt said...
"The pasta will flow right out of the holes in the basket if cooking spaghetti. Rotini, shells, penne, & linguini should all be fine as they are t..."
"The pasta will flow right out of the holes in the basket if cooking spaghetti. Rotini, shells, penne, & linguini should all be fine as they are thicker. Unit is also difficult to clean."