The Globe GF15G countertop fryer has a 15-pound oil capacity and cooks 20 to 25 pounds of fries in an hour. Heated by natural gas, the high-performance burners are made of strong stainless steel. Snap-action thermostats control the heat level and quickly recover heat. With high-limit protection, the power shuts off if the unit exceeds the temperature level. Nickel-plated fry baskets are included; their insulated handles stay cool to the touch to protect users from burns. Most of the Globe GF15G gas fryer is made of stainless steel to enhance strength and simplify cleanup.
- Heated by natural gas
- 15-lb. oil capacity
- 20-25-lb. production capacity per hr.
- 2 high-performance, stainless steel burners
- Robertshaw® snap-action thermostats quickly recover heat
- High-limit protection shuts power off if the temperature exceeds a safe level
- Nickel-plated fry basket has an insulated, stay-cool handle
- Integrated nesting groove holds basket out of the oil
- Stainless steel fry pot, drain valve, extension pipe, frame, and front panel resist rusting and scratching
- 4-in. stainless steel, adjustable legs
- 26,500 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 10.6 in. W x 33.1 in. D x 30 in. H
- cETLus-Sanitation listed
Take a look at our countertop fryers buyers' guide for more information.
Fryer, Gas, Natural, countertop, single pot, 15-lbs. fat capacity, 13,250 BTU per burner, stainless steel construction, stainless steel fry pot with drain valve & extension pipe, (1) standard nickel-plated fry basket with insulated handle, stainless steel tube burners inside rectangular heat chambers, thermostat protection, 26,500 BTU, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GF15G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU per Fryer||26,500|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||15 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|