Placed every 12 inches, the thermostatic controllers on the Globe GEG36 electric griddle enable the user to cook different products at the same time. Temperature is adjustable from 150 to 480 degrees Fahrenheit. Since the griddle plate is 0.5 inch thick, it will not warp as it repeatedly heats up and cools down. Grease splatter is contained by the 3.5-inch splash guards, and it can be moved into the trough with a spatula. The Globe GEG36 electric griddle has a catch tray that debris falls into for simple cleanup.
- Highly polished griddle plate is 0.5 in. thick, evenly distributing heat
- Temperature range: 150-480 degrees F
- Thermostatic controllers are evenly spaced every 12 in.
- Cool-to-the-touch, stainless steel front edge
- 3.5-in. splash guards keep splatter contained
- Wide grease trough can accommodate a spatula
- Food debris falls into the stainless steel catch tray
- Adjustable feet on the 3.5-in. stainless steel legs
- 30.3-35 A, 6.3-8.4 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Cooking area dimensions: 36 in. W x 16.3 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 21.7 in. D x 12.9 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Our griddles buyers' guide has in-depth information on these units.
Griddle, electric, countertop, 36", stainless steel plate & cool-to-touch front edge, 1/2" thick polished cooking surface, on/off switch for ea. element, thermostatic controller, removable catch tray (4.5 cup capacity), 1/2" thick griddle surface, splash guard on 3 sides, spatula wide trough, 3-1/2" stainless steel adjustable feet, 208/240v/60/1-ph, 6.3/8.4kW, 30.3/35 amps, unit must be hard wired, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GEG36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1/2|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||24|