The Globe GEG24 electric griddle has a 0.5-inch-thick plate that withstands heating up and cooling down repeatedly without warping. A thermostatic controller is placed every 12 inches to provide uniform heat distribution. The temperature is adjustable from 150 to 480 degrees Fahrenheit. Cleaning this unit is simple since grease moves into the trough and debris falls into the catch tray. Adjustable feet keep the Globe GEG24 electric griddle stable on countertops.
- 0.5-in. highly polished griddle plate
- Thermostatic controller is placed every 12 in. to provide even heat distribution
- Temperature range: 150-480 degrees F
- Stainless steel front edge stays cool to the touch
- Grease trough is wide enough to accommodate a spatula
- 3.5-in. splash guard contains grease splatter
- Stainless steel catch tray holds debris and is removable
- 3.5-in. stainless steel legs have adjustable feet
- 20.2-23.3 A, 4.2-5.6 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Cooking area dimensions: 24 in. W x 16.3 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 21.7 in. D x 12.9 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Check out our griddles buyers' guide for more in-depth information on these units.
Griddle, electric, countertop, 24", stainless steel plate & cool-to-touch front edge, 1/2" thick polished cooking surface, on/off switch for ea. element, thermostatic controller, removable catch tray (4.5 cup capacity), 1/2" thick griddle surface, splash guard on 3 sides, spatula side trough, 3-1/2" stainless steel adjustable feet, 208/240v/60/1-ph, 4.2/5.6kW, 20.2/23.3 amps, unit must be hard wired, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GEG24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1/2|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||22|