The Globe GCB15G-RK countertop charbroiler heats with natural gas and distributes heat evenly through char rock. Users can convert to LP gas and adjust from char rock to radiant or a combination using the included conversion kit. Front and side double-wall insulation maximizes the single U-shaped burner’s heat. This unit features a front accessible pilot, a metal control knob, and side and back splashes.
- Double-wall insulated front and sides
- User is protected by the extended front edge
- Reversible, adjustable cast iron grate
- Adjustable pilot for the 1 U-shaped burner
- Char rock absorbs and radiates burner heat to the cooking surface
- Front-accessible, adjustable pilot
- Food particles are collected in catch tray
- Metal control knob
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- Cooktop restrains grease through side and rear splashes
- Field convertible to radiant or a combination
- Ships as natural gas with a conversion to LP gas kit
- 40,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 15 in. x 20 in.
- Overall dimensions: 15 in. W x 30.32 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- cETLus-Sanitation listed
Not sure what kind of charbroiler would be best for your application? Find out more from our chabroilers buyers' guide.
Gas Charbroiler, char rock, countertop, 15" wide, heavy duty reversible cast-iron grates, (1) stainless steel U-style burner with cast-iron grids for holding rocks, adjustable pilots with front access, stainless steel front edge, 4" wide grease trough, stainless steel drip pan, insulated stainless steel double wall construction, metal control knobs with set screws, 4" adjustable stainless steel legs, unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included, field convertible to radiant or combination radiant/char rock (char rocks included), 40,000 BTU per burner, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GCB15G-RK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|