The Globe GC512 Chefmate™ compact slicer has a gear-driven motor that supports high-volume applications and cuts through dense products. It can slice as many as 6 hours each day, while the stainless steel, high-torque blade slices product to a maximum 7⁄8 of an inch thickness. When the knife cover is not in place, the interlock prevents operation for added safety. A sharpening tool with two stones and a dual-action motion is built into the slicer for simplified sharpening. Facilitating the cleanup process, the base on this Globe GC512 Chefmate is stain-resistant anodized aluminum.
- Part of the Chefmate series
- 7⁄8-in. maximum slice size
- Can slice 6 hrs. per day
- 12-in. stainless steel, high-torque knife blade
- Stainless steel knife cover interlock prevents operation if the component is not in place
- Removable, top-mount knife sharpener has 2 stones with dual action movement
- Gear-driven motor handles higher slicing volume than belt-driven motors
- Stain-resistant anodized aluminum base simplifies cleaning
- Water-resistant on/off switch
- Rubber feet resist sliding on the counter
- 4.8 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Product cutting capacity dimensions: 10 in. W x 7.5 in. D x 8.75 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 19.4 in. W x 27.3 in. D x 21 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
For more information on slicer features, visit our slicers buyers' guide.
Chefmate™ Series Medium Duty Compact Slicer, manual, 12" diameter knife, top mounted sharpener, gear-driven, knife ring guard, knife cover interlock, stainless steel food contact areas, anodized aluminum base, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GC512 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||12 in Knife|
|Slice Thickness||Up to 7/8"|
|Use||Meat & Cheese|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|