The Globe Chefmate meat chopper offers a one horsepower motor that can chop 250 pounds of meat per hour. This meat chopper offers a stainless steel construction that is durable and easy to clean. The compact size allows this machine to fit onto most countertops and is easy to store. The rubber feet on this meat chopper prevent it from slipping when in use, providing safe operation.
- Maintains natural color and flavor of meat by grinding it to the correct consistency
- Compact size allows it to be stored easily on countertops
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Can process up to 250-lb. of meat per hour
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 8 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 9.25-in. W x 16.5-in. D x 16.66-in. H
- cETLus, ETL, and NSF Certified
Chefmate Meat Chopper, #12 hub, 250 lbs of meat per hour, manual reset motor overload protection, stainless steel housing, cylinder, worm, adjusting ring, includes: knife, product tray, 1/4 inch and 5/16 inch chopper plates and plastic pusher. 115 volts, 60 Hz, 1 phase. 1 Hp motor. For Beer, Pork, Venison - NO cheese or vegetables.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Globe CC12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet