The Globe C24CB-SR Chefmate® countertop charbroiler sears grill marks onto chicken, steak, and vegetables. Two U-style burners spaced 12 inches apart evenly distribute heat. This gas-heated unit includes a conversion kit to change to LP gas. Its extended front stays cool to the touch, and its removable cooktop and catch tray facilitate cleaning. The Globe C24CB-SR countertop charbroiler is constructed of stainless steel and can endure high-volume use.
- Heated by natural gas
- 2 U-style burners are spaced 12 in. apart
- Extended stay-cool front helps prevent injuries
- Catch tray and removable cooktop support cleaning
- Stainless steel construction is dent and scratch resistant
- Reversible cast iron grates position food over heat
- Grates adjust to 3 broiling positions
- Adjustable, non-skid feet
- 4-in. back and rear splashes keep grease and debris on the cooktop
- Removable cooktop
- Gas conversion kit and regulator are included
- 70,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 24 in. W x 20 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 30.32 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation and CSA Gas-fired listed
Get more information on charbroilers in the chabroilers buyers' guide.
Chefmate™ 24" Gas Charbroiler, 10 gauge stainless steel radiant, lift off cooktop, 35,000 BTUs burner, U-style burner provides heat control every 12" and flame every 6", stainless steel construction, heavy-duty cast iron grates with (3) adjustable grilling positions, 4" back and side splash, adjustable pilots with front access, cool-to-touch front edge, adjustable legs with stainless steel feet, field convertible to radiant or combination, Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included, CSA Sanitation, NSF (NSF/ANSI 4), CSA Blue Star
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe C24CB-SR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|