The automatic operation of this Globe 4975N premium slicer is gear driven for reliable use and high volume situations. The unit has a 13-inch steel knife with a knife cover interlock system that prevents the unit from running when the knife is not in place. The slicer operates at nine different speed levels with 20 to 60 strokes per minute. The Globe 4975N automatic slicer is easy to clean with its stainless steel construction. A no-drip base redirects liquids to the center of the base and away from the operator and controls. The dual arm lift lever makes cleaning and sanitizing under the unit quick and easy.
- Automatic, gear driven unit
- Flexible use provided by 9-speed levels
- Unit can produce 20-60 strokes per min.
- Gravity fed operation with 45-degree carriage angle
- 13-in. PreciseEdge™ hardened steel alloy knife is durable
- Knife cover interlock system protects users when knife cover is not in place by preventing operation
- Flexibility with slice thickness adjustment keeps product consistent
- Table has an EZ-Glide™ finish that eases friction to keep operator safe
- No-drip base redirects liquid to center of base away from controls for easier cleaning
- Cleaning under unit easy with dual arm lift lever
- Power indicated with light and adjusted with touchpad controls
- Stainless steel construction protects slicer from corrosion
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7 A, 1⁄2 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 26.7 in. W x 23 in. D x 25.1 in. H
- cETLus listed and NSF certified
Globe Premium Protech Slicer, automatic, 9-speed, 20 to 60 strokes per minute, 13" diameter steel alloy knife blade, gear-driven knife system, PreciseEdge knife with Rockwell 56/58 hardness, home position start, table lockout, auto shut off, moisture-proof start/stop touchpad controls, no-drip base with Marine edge, 2-degree angled drip groove on slice table, knife ring guard with removable deflector, knife cover interlock, and dual gear slice-thickness adjustment, carriage angle 45-degree, 12" long food chute carriage, lift lever, no voltage release, laminated wall chart included, stainless steel construction, 1/2HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.0amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF/ANSI 8-2010 (made in USA)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Globe 4975N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||13 in Knife|