The 13-inch hardened PreciseEdge™ blade on the Globe 3600NF frozen meat slicer is designed for precise slicing for thick and thin cuts. The maximum slice thickness of the Globe 3600NF is 11⁄4 inch. The serrated edge allows the manual slicer to cut hard, frozen products with ease. The knife cover interlock system and knife ring guard provide protection for the operator. The high torque gear driven system on the Globe 3600NF slicer is reliable in heavy volume operations and requires little maintenance.
- Heavy duty frozen meat slicer
- 13-in. PreciseEdge serrated knife blade
- 0 to 11⁄4-in. slice thickness capability
- Gear driven system
- Carriage sits at a 45-degree angle
- 12-in. chute carriage
- Knife sharpening system detaches
- Removable knife ring guard deflector
- Knife cover interlock facilitates safe operation
- Moisture-proof Start/Stop controls
- Tilt kickstand allows easy cleaning of the underside
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- ETL listed and NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Globe Premium Heavy-Duty Frozen Meat Slicer, manual, 13" diameter serrated knife blade, high-torque helical bronze gear-driven knife system, PreciseEdge knife with Rockwell 56/58 hardness, moisture-proof start/stop touchpad controls, BPA free (bisphenol-A) one-touch knife sharpening system is removable, immersible and dishmachine safe, no-drip base with Marine edge, 2 degree angled drip groove on slice table, knife ring guard with removable deflector, knife cover interlock, and dual gear slice-thickness adjustment, 45 degree carriage angle, 12" long food chute carriage, tilt kick-stand, no voltage release, laminated wall chart included, stainless steel construction, 1/2HP, 115v/60/1-pyh, 7.0amps, cETLus, NSF/ANSI 8-2010 (made in USA)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Globe 3600NF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet