The 13-inch steel alloy knife blade on the Globe 3600N-22060 manual slicer allows precise cuts up to 11⁄4 inches thick. The 45-degree carriage provides a large surface for slicing. This Globe 3600N-22060 premium slicer runs with simple Start/Stop touchpad controls. The built-in kickstand facilitates easy cleaning under the slicer.
- Manual operation
- Steel alloy 13-in. knife blade
- 11⁄4-in. maximum slice thickness
- EZ-Glide™ slice operation
- Gear driven slicer
- 45-degree carriage
- Stainless steel design
- Knife ring guard and cover interlock
- Kickstand for cleaning under slicer
- Simple Start/Stop touchpad controls
- 220 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-15 plug and cord included
- ETL listed and NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Globe Premium Slicer, 13ö dia. steel alloy knife blade, manual, gear-driven knife system, start/stop touchpad controls, 2 angled drip groove on slicer table, knife ring guard with removable deflector, knife cover interlock, and dual gear slice-thickness adjustment, 45 carriage angle, 12" food chute carriage, stainless steel construction, 1/2HP, 220v/60/1-ph, 3.5amps, 6-15P, cETLus, NSF/ANSI 8-2010 (made in the USA)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Globe 3600N-22060 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet