The premium Globe 3600N-22050 manual slicer has a durable stainless steel construction with advanced features. The touchpad operated Start/Stop button on is situated in an easy-to-reach position on the side of the slicer. The 13-inch steel alloy blade slices products up to 11⁄4-inches-thick. The thickness can be changed with a dual gear slice adjust system.
- Hardened steel alloy 13-in dia. blade
- Dual gear slice thickness adjustment up to 11⁄4-in.
- Gear driven system
- Stainless steel construction
- 12-in. food chute carriage
- Knife cover interlock system
- Touchpad Start/Stop control
- 220 V/50 Hz/1 ph, CEEE 7/7 plug and cord included
- ETL listed and NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Globe Premium Slicer, 13ö dia. hardened steel alloy knife blade, manual, gear-driven knife system, start/stop touchpad controls, 2 angled drip groove on slicer table, knife ring guard with removable deflector, knife cover interlock, and dual gear slice-thickness adjustment, 45 carriage angle, 12" food chute carriage, stainless steel construction, 1/2HP, 220v/50/1-ph, CEE 7/7, 3.5amps, cETLus, NSF/ANSI 8-2010 (made in the USA)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Globe 3600N-22050 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet