The True TUC-60F-ADA-HC undercounter freezer has a self-contained refrigeration system that uses a capillary tube system to send R290 hydrocarbon around the unit to maintain cold temperatures. It averages around -10 degrees Fahrenheit. For protection, the evaporator is coated in epoxy, and the entire system is accessible from the back. A consistent amount of air is produced by the condenser and evaporator fan motors.
Product is stored on the stainless steel interior floor and four PVC-coated shelves. When spills occur, they are simple to clean with an aluminum interior liner and coved corners. To access the interior effortlessly, both doors stay open past 90 degrees. Magnetic gaskets around the doors prevent cold air leaks. Its stainless and GalFan-coated steel exterior resists scratches and dents. The True TUC-60F-ADA-HC undercounter freezer is ADA compliant.
- ADA-compliant, 34-in. work surface height
- Scratch- and dent-resistant stainless steel exterior construction
- Rear is made of GalFan-coated steel for strength
- Aluminum interior liner resists corrosion
- Coved corners in the stainless steel floor do not trap debris and liquid
- Polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside and adds structure
- 3-in. castors provide mobility
- 12-in. recessed handles make openings the 2 doors simple
- Easily load product or clean the interior since the doors stay open past 90 degrees
- Magnetic door gaskets retain cold air
- 4 adjustable, PVC-coated shelves accommodate various products
- Compliant to hold open food product
- 4.8 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Top shelves dimensions: 279⁄16 in. W x 195⁄8 in. D
- Bottom shelves dimensions: 271⁄2 in. x 133⁄8 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 603⁄8 in. W x 311⁄8 in. D x 333⁄4 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Cool temperatures are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant in the capillary tube system
- Maintained temperature: -10 degrees F
- Condenser and evaporator fan motors consistently move air
- Refrigeration system is accessible from the back
- Evaporator is protected by an epoxy coating
The undercounter freezers buyers' guide provides in-depth information on these units.
ADA Compliant Undercounter Freezer, -10° F, stainless steel top & sides, (2) stainless steel doors, (4) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 3" castors, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 4.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 34" working height, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TUC-60F-ADA-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||ADA Compliant|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 72 in|