The True TUC-60F-HC undercounter freezer easily fits under counters with its compact size. The stainless steel construction is durable for commercial use and corrosion resistant. The interior of the cabinet is constructed from aluminum and a stainless steel floor with coved corners that are easy to clean. Structure is provided by the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation that also keeps cold air in the cabinet. The stainless steel doors are easy to open with the 12-inch recessed handles. Magnetic gaskets on the doors prevent cold air from leaking out.
A constant temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit is maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Guided airflow is created by the refrigeration system so all products are cooled evenly. Quick temperature recovery is achieved by the heavy duty evaporator fan motor and large blades create high-volume airflow. Servicing the True TUC-60F-HC undercounter freezer is easy with the slide-out condensing unit. The automatic defrost system ensures the equipment runs properly and does not require excess maintenance.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel cabinet construction
- Aluminum interior liner and stainless steel interior floor with coved corners are easy to clean
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet and provides structure
- 12-in. recessed handles on the stainless steel doors make opening them easier
- Cold air is prevented from leaking out of the cabinet with the magnetic door gaskets
- 4 PVC-coated shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments to accommodate various products
- 5-in.-dia. castors let you easily move the freezer
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.6 A, 1⁄3 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 603⁄8 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 293⁄4 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
- Guided airflow is created by the refrigeration system so all products are evenly cooled
- -10 degrees F temperature is maintained by R290 refrigerant
- Quick temperature recovery is possible since the powerful evaporator fan motor and large blades create a high-volume airflow
- Servicing the freezer is easy since the condensing system easily slides out from the freezer
- Automatic defrost system ensures the cabinet runs properly and prevents the need for excessive maintenance
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Undercounter Freezer, -10° F, stainless steel top & sides, (2) stainless steel doors, (4) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 4.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TUC-60F-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC60F, 890TUC60F, TRUTUC60F, TUC-60F, TRUE TUC-60F|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 72|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|