The TUC-48-LP-HC undercounter refrigerator is built with two sections, each of which include two PVC-coated wire shelves measuring 219⁄16 inches long and 16 inches wide. The refrigerator's low-profile design is 317⁄8 inches high, including its four dual swivel castors that lend mobility to the equipment. The top, doors, and sides of the cabinet are built with long-lasting stainless steel, while the back is made of matching aluminum. The interior stainless steel floor features coved corners for easy spill cleanup.
- Low-profile design with a 317⁄8 in. height (including 21⁄8-in. castors)
- Cabinet top, front, and sides are built with attractive, easy-to clean stainless steel. Cabinet back is made with matching aluminum
- Cabinet interior is made with aluminum sides with an NSF-approved clear coating
- Interior floor is made with stainless steel and coved corners
- Cabinet is fully insulated with environmentally-friendly Ecomate polyurethane for superior energy-efficiency
- 11⁄3-in. dual swivel castors allow refrigerator be repositioned easily
- Includes 4 PVC-coated wire shelves measuring 219⁄16 in. L x 16 in. D
- Shelves are adjustable on 1⁄2 in. increments with 4 chrome-plated clips per shelf
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 485⁄16 in. W x 301⁄16 D x 317⁄8 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Made in U.S.A.
Efficient Hydrocarbon Refrigeration System
- Factory-balanced, oversized refrigeration system with capillary tube manages refrigerant with fewer moving parts for a low-maintenance, consistent refrigeration
- Efficient R290 hydrocarbon has no ozone depletion potential and very low global warming potential
- Large, self-contained, permanently-lubricated evaporator fan produces high-volume, low-velocity air flow for even temperatures throughout the cabinet interior and holds products consistently between 33 and 38 degrees F
- Epoxy-coated evaporator eliminates the potential for corrosion caused by acidic foods like tomatoes and citrus fruit
- Rear-located condensing unit slides out easily for service and cleaning
- Electrically-heated condensate pan easily manages condensate water
Reliable, Self-Closing Doors
- 12-in. long handle is permanently foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock
- Doors close by themselves until they're opened to 90 degrees, where they'll stay open
- 1-piece magnetic door gaskets snap into place without tools for easy replacement and cleaning
- In 2015, True began transitioning its entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide the normal warranty services for the prescribed period and parts for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Low Profile Undercounter Refrigerator, 33-38° F, stainless steel top & sides, (2) stainless steel doors, (4) shelves, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 1-1/2" diameter dual wheel castors, 31-7/8" counter height, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 3.0 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TUC-48-LP-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-48-LP, TRUE TUC-48-LP, TUC48LP, 890TUC48LP, TRUTUC48LP, 675-301, TUC-48-LP, TUC-48-LP-HC|
|Specialty Options||Low Profile|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 60 in|
|Capacity Range||7 - 12 cu ft|