The True TUC-48-G-LP low-profile undercounter refrigerator features two sections, each with an independent glass door made with energy-efficient, thermal insulated glass. Four shelves are included, two in each section, and they're coated with long-lasting PVC for durability and sanitation. An oversized, factory-balanced refrigeration system provides quick recovery and consistent temperatures, holding products at safe temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This undercounter refrigerator's evaporator is coated in epoxy so it will not corrode in the presence of acidic foods like tomatoes and lemons.
- Low-profile design is 317⁄8 in. tall (with castors) to fit under custom-built countertops
- Mounted on 11⁄2 dia. dual swivel casters for mobility
- Glass doors are built with low-emissivity thermal insulated glass for energy efficiency
- 12-in. extruded door handles
- Self-closing doors stay open at 90 degrees and open within the cabinet dimensions to give operators full access to cabinet without the need for additional side clearance
- Door gaskets provide a reliable positive seal and are removable without tools for easy cleaning and replacement
- Includes 4 gray PVC-coated wire shelves measuring, 2 per each section
- Shelves are adjustable on 1⁄2 in increments on aluminum pilasters
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 485⁄16 in. W x 305⁄32 in. D x 317⁄8 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Approved
- Made in U.S.A.
Reliable R290 Refrigeration
- Refrigeration system is built with an oversized, factory-balanced design to ensure consistent temperatures and quick temperature recover
- Simple, reliable capillary tube system portions refrigerant in system with no moving parts
- Maintains temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees F via large evaporator and condenser coils
- Powerful, sealed cast iron evaporator fan motor creates a low-velocity, high-volume airflow throughout cabinet for uniform temperature
- Epoxy-coated evaporator to prevent corrosion caused by acidic foods
- Compressor and condenser are accessible through the rear of the unit for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Environmentally-friendly, R209 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Stainless steel exterior front, top, and ends with matching aluminum back
- Interior aluminum walls are clear-coated for durability and easy cleaning
- Stainless steel floor is built with coved corners for easy spill cleanup
- Entire cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place, eco-friendly Ecomate polyurethane
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
- In 2015, True began transitioning its entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide the normal warranty services for the prescribed period and parts for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Low Profile Undercounter Refrigerator, 33-38° F, framed glass door version, stainless steel top & sides, (2) Low-E glass doors, (4) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 1-1/2" diameter dual wheel castors, 31-7/8" counter height, LED interior lighting, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 3.0 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TUC-48G-LP-HC~FGD01 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-48G-LP, TRUE TUC-48G-LP, TUC48GLP, 890TUC48GLP, TRUTUC48GLP, TUC-48G-LP-HC, TUC-48G-LP-LD, TUC-48G-LP-HC-LD|
|Specialty Options||Low Profile|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|