The True TUC-48F-ADA-HC undercounter freezer is designed to comply with Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for a 34-inch working height. For durability and easy cleaning, the cabinet exterior is finished with stainless steel top, front, and ends. The interior of the refrigerator is lined with clear-coated aluminum, while a stainless steel floor with coved corners makes spills easier to clean up.
Thanks to a factory-balanced refrigeration system with large evaporator and condenser coils, the TUC-48F-ADA-HC is equipped to hold -10 degree F temperatures with shorter run times and responsive temperature recovery. The equipment uses R290 refrigerant, a naturally-occurring substance that is less harmful to the environment and more energy efficient than traditional refrigerants. The cabinet of this True undercounter refrigerator is insulated with Ecomate polyurethane insulation.
- ADA-compliant 34-in. work surface height
- Cabinet is built with stainless steel front, top, and ends, with a matching aluminum back
- Clear-coated aluminum lines the equipment interior
- Stainless steel floor has coved corners to facilitate cleaning
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate polyurethane insulation
- 3-in. stem castors make unit easy to reposition
- Doors are finished with stainless steel exteriors and aluminum interiors
- 12-in. recessed handles are fitted to doors and permanently attached with sheet metal interlocks
- Doors are self-closing until opened past 90 degrees, where they'll stay open to give staff unimpeded access
- Magnetic, one-piece door gaskets snap out without tools
- Includes 4 wire shelves coated in gray PVC for durability
- Each shelf measures 219⁄16 in. x 16 in.
- Shelves mount to chrome-plated clips
- Shelving support pilasters allow shelves to be adjusted along 1⁄2-in. increments
- Rust-proof epoxy coating on evaporator
- Equipment is compliant to NSF 7 standards for holding open food products
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.4 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 483⁄8 in. L x 301⁄8 in. D x 34 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Efficient, Environmentally Friendly Refrigeration System
- Factory-engineered capillary-tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, an energy-efficient and environmentally friendly alternative to man-made refrigerants
- Factory-balanced system uses large condenser and evaporator coils in combination with a 1⁄2-HP compressor to provide quick temperature recovery and shorter run times
- Equipment holds -10 degrees F temperature, which is ideal for holding frozen foods including ice cream
- Electronically-commutated motor powers a large evaporator fan to move a steady volume of air through the cabinet to cool all contents efficiently
- Service technicians can access condensing unit through the back of the cabinet for maintenance
- Defrost system initiates and terminates automatically on a timer
ADA Compliant Undercounter Freezer, -10° F, stainless steel top & sides, (2) stainless steel doors, (4) shelves, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 3" castors, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 7' cord, 34" working height, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TUC-48F-ADA-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-48F-ADA, TRUE TUC-48F-ADA, TUC48FADA, 890TUC48FADA, TRUTUC48FADA|
|Specialty Options||ADA Compliant|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||39 - 49 in|