The True TUC-48D-4-ADA-HC undercounter refrigerator has a 34-inch counter height, making it compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act height requirements. The top of the equipment, along with its exterior front and sides, are built with corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Stainless steel is also used to build the interior floor, which has coved corners to make spill cleanup easy. The interior of the cabinet is made with clear-coated aluminum.
A factory-balanced refrigeration system allows the True TUC-48D-4-ADA-HC undercounter refrigerator to hold temperatures between 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit. Those temperatures are recovered quickly when the contents are accessed or new stock is added thanks to large evaporator and condenser coils and a powerful 1⁄5-horsepower compressor. Each drawer holds a full-size food pan and can also accommodate a combination of fractional sized pans with the proper adapter bar. Pans and adapters are sold separately.
- Complies with ADA requirements for a 34-in. counter height
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerant operates more efficiently and with less of a negative effect on the environment than man-made refrigerants
- Capillary-tube refrigeration system with large condenser and evaporator provides responsive temperature recovery
- Guided airflow system and electronically-commutated evaporator fan provides a consistent movement of air through cabinet to hold all products at a consistent temperature
- Condenser fan is also powered by an electronically-commutated motor, a technology that creates less heat and requires less electricity than traditional methods
- Epoxy-coated evaporator will never rust
- To streamline service calls, condensing unit is accessible through the back of the refrigerator cabinet
- 3-in.-dia. stem castors allow refrigerator to be maneuvered for relocation and cleaning
- Complies with NSF 7 standard for holding open food
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Durable Cabinet and Drawers
- Cabinet exterior is built with a rugged stainless steel top, front, and ends
- Cabinet back is made of aluminum
- NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum liner
- Stainless steel floor is made with coved corners for easy cleaning
- Ecomate polyurethane insulation is foamed into entire cabinet structure for energy efficiency
- Drawers each accommodate one full-size, 6-in. deep food pan
- Drawers are made with stainless steel facings, liners, frames, slides, and rollers
- Drawer handles are recessed and foamed-in-place for permanent attachment
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Undercounter Refrigerator, 33-38 F, stainless steel top & sides, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (4) drawers each accommodates (1) 12x18x6 food pan (NOT included), 3" castors, front breathing, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.0 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, 34" working height, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TUC-48D-4-ADA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC48D4ADA, TRUTUC48D4ADA, 890TUC48D4ADA, TUC-48D-4-ADA, TRUE TUC-48D-4-ADA|
|Specialty Options||ADA Compliant|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|