The True TUC-36-ADA-HC undercounter refrigerator is compact for use in bar areas and commercial kitchens. This ADA-compliant unit has 3-inch-diameter castors that allow it to be easily moved for maintenance and cleaning. The stainless steel exterior is durable for commercial use, and both stainless steel doors have 12-inch recessed handles that are comfortable to use. When opened past 90 degrees, the doors stay open for easy restocking. Four wire shelves, which are adjustable and coated in PVC, come standard.
This unit provides a temperatures range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, which is maintained by R290 refrigerant. Magnetic gaskets prevent cold air from leaking out of the cabinet, and polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to provide structural strength to the cabinet and maintain temperatures. The refrigeration system is balanced and oversized, with less heat produced and less energy required since the evaporator and condenser fan motors create a consistent amount of air. The True TUC-36-ADA undercounter refrigerator has an epoxy-coated evaporator that prevents it from corroding.
- Refrigeration system is balanced and oversized
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 33-38 degree F temperature range
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors consistently create air to produce less heat and consume less energy
- Corroded evaporator is prevented since it is coated in epoxy
- 4 PVC-coated, adjustable shelves easily accommodate various products
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.7 A, 1⁄6 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 363⁄8 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 293⁄4 in. H
- cULus, CE, and UL-EPH listed
- Durable, damage resistant stainless steel cabinet exterior
- Easy-to-clean, heavy-duty aluminum interior with stainless steel floor
- High-density polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet and is foamed in place for structural strength
- 3-in.-dia. castors with locks on the front set make the unit mobile
- 2 doors have stainless steel exteriors
- 12-in. recessed handles are permanently attached with a sheet metal interlock
- Doors stay open at 90 degrees for easy restocking
- Cold air is kept from leaking with magnetic door gaskets
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
ADA Compliant Undercounter Refrigerator, 33-38° F, stainless steel top & sides, (2) stainless steel doors, (4) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 3" castors, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 34" working height, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TUC-36-ADA-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-36-ADA, TRUE TUC-36-ADA, TUC36ADA, 890TUC36ADA, TRUTUC36ADA|
|Specialty Options||ADA Compliant|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36 in|
|Capacity Range||7 - 12 cu ft|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|